Wednesday 28 March 2012

possibilities

After we waved good-bye to Daddy there was an excuse to test out the slope on the driveway. We also collected the mail, hugged the koala and picked up the local paper. 

 
When we finished our swimming lessons there was a short trip to the post office to pick up a parcel.  I am probably getting a little ambitious with two toddlers and a new born on the way but I am looking forward the challenge of making something sweet and cosy for this new little one.  I am hoping to be more successful with knitting than I have been with learning to crochet.  The graphics in these books are beautiful and the instructions seem relatively easy to follow but I do have a reputation for not being the best at following instructions so these little projects will be a challenge. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...