Tuesday 1 May 2012

hello may...

I sense a slower pace this month. 
I am grateful for the resilience my body has shown the past 8 months and look forward to beginning a new chapter as a family of 5!  I know the next few months will be challenging as we adjust to new rhythms and new routines, however, I must remind myself to take each day as it comes.  Call it ‘nesting’ if you will but in the meantime, we will continue preparing, sorting, collecting, organising and de-cluttering.  Some spaces in our home will be temporarily rearranged.  These adjustments will help our daily routine flow better and satisfy the needs of our two toddlers who become increasingly independent.  It’s also a reality that as the cool weather slows us down, some plans will stay as plans and that’s okay. 



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...