Thursday 1 August 2013

Hello August...


Hello Dear Friends,
It has indeed been some time since my last post.  I haven't forgotten you and I should have dropped a line or two to let you know that life has just been busy.  The truth is for a while there I felt huge pressure to post every day because I didn't want to let you down.  I realised this was an unreasonable expectation I placed on myself and it was only just adding more stress to my days as a busy working wife and mum of three.  After my little one (above) caught a virus I just needed to focus on looking after him (he's better now) and as it seems...have a break from the online world. While in disconnection mode I realised I missed this space. I missed taking photos and I missed you.  I am really hoping be around a bit more. 

Thanks for so much for understanding and I will see you soon.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...