Tuesday 27 August 2013

my green boost juice recipe

I was helping my friend juice this morning and feeling rather inspired I came home and pulled out my juicer (from the dark depths of my cupboard) and reinvigorated my old machine. 


flutterbymama's green boost juice recipe
 
carrot
celery
handful of spinach leaves
ginger root
½ tsp Spirulina
¼ tsp turmeric powder

Okay, once juiced it doesn't look that green but close your eyes and you'll be pleasantly surprised.  The ginger is very warming and this sensation is a good distraction from the actual colour of this juice.


To integrate into a daily green juice boost ritual and to cut down on preparation time I would cut up/divide everything prior and place your desired proportions into snap lock bags to be ready to grab from the fridge.  I also like to save the pulp for my garden compost. 

happy juicing!
xo



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...