Tuesday 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013...

Hello dear friends,
This holiday season I have been living in parallel worlds.  One world is where motherhood requires little ones to be engaged and making the most of our time together as a family.  The other is spending time with our beautiful friend, Cobie.  Each day we get to spend with her is a blessing; each moment is truly precious.  Cobie is so amazing and brave and despite everything, she always smiles, she never complains and she never gives up.  
I really hope you can understand why I have been absent these last few months.  I do miss this space and even though I have taken a lot of photos to share with you there’s another part of my life that is taking priority.  Thank you for taking the time each day to visit in 2013.  And yes…I am planning to be back here in 2014.
It’s no secret that we are hoping and praying for a miracle in 2014.  What do you hope for in 2014?
Much love to you and your family. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...